Resetting your Internet Equipment
1. Find your router, usually beside the computer (Netgear, D-link, Linksys, and Belkin)
2. Find the Power-over-Ethernet device (device feeding power to the radio outside your home via a Cat5 cable)
3. Disconnect each device from the power receptacle or surge protector for 1 minute.
4. Plug the devices back into the power source.
5. Wait 1 minute, and try to access the internet again.
Never push the reset button on the router. This will reset the router back to factory defaults, and you will not be able to get back on-line.
Next page: Visit Mount Airy